Water Experiment No. 33 Automata
What a beautiful work of craftsmanship.
By: Dean O’Callaghan
Picture story of the Braun shaver, starting with model S 50, the first electric razor by Max Braun, 1950. Source. 2. Artur Braun, Dieter Rams, Fritz Eichler, 1955. 3. Dieter Rams, Gerd A. Müller, 1957. 4. Müller, 1958. 5. Müller, 1960. 6. Müller, Hans Gugelot, Sixtant, 1962. 7. Richard Fischer, 1963. 8. Fleischer, 1967. 9. Florian Seiffert, 1972. 10. Dieter Rams, 1973. Via core77.
The razor was for many years the cash cow of the company.
Josef Albers, Never Before, (1976)
1) Color Sheet for ”Untitled” (for Never Before, h,c,f,d)
2) Color Sheet for “Untitled” (for Never Before, i,k,j,l)
3) Color Sheet for ”Untitled “(for Never Before, a,b,g,e)
4) Black and White Layout for the Series
5) Four Screenprint Examples Taken from the Series of 12
Albers published this rarely seen portfolio of 12 screenprints in an edition of 46. In it, he continued his exploration of the square, (In this case, the abstracted square) which proved to be the ideal vehicle for his explorations into the interaction of color.
Glazing and Scumbling - Oil Painting Techniques